Friday, September 4, 2009

First fabulous post and Ghost Train Announcement!


Hi there!  

Nette and I will be participating in the fabulous Starving Artists Collaboration for October, and this time it will be a freebie grab-fest! 

This will be The Ghost Train and make sure you stay tuned for further announcements as the big day approaches. 

Train leaves the station October 1, 2009!!!! 

I'll be sure to post a sneak peak when we get that far♥!

So, my real life calls (or all those kids call - LOL), but wanted to post this with the blinkie for The Ghost Train! 

You can now grab my blinkies for yourself and/or become a follower to stay updated!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nette & sherra, Thank you for folowing my blog. Precius blog, nice LO

    ReplyDelete

Blog Credits

Background via Thumbelina by Irene Alexeeva at Scrap Orchard

Gorjuss Girl via ©SuzanneWoolcott www.gorjussart.com SW2396 net09

Blog background and header scrapped by